|Prices for bed-and-breakfast 2018-2019|
|05.11.-30.11.2018||geschlossen, chiuso, closed
|01.12.-22.12.2018||50,00 Euro||30,00 Euro|
|23.12.-06.01.2019||55,00 Euro||30,00 Euro|
|07.01.-22.02.2019||geschlossen, chiuso, closed
|23.02.-17.04.2019||40,00 Euro||30,00 Euro|
|18.04.-30.04.2019||45,00 Euro||30,00 Euro|
|- The prices listed are per person/day with breakfast.
- Children’s rates apply to children 11 and under when staying in their parents’ room.
- Local taxes are Euro 1,35 person/day,
ages 14 and up.
- For a short-stay of 1-2 days, we calculate a surcharge of Euro 10 person/day
- Dinner is only offered upon demand and for an additional charge.
- Surcharge for single occupancy is Euro 20 per day.
- a valid credit card number is necessary for reservation
from May to November you get the guest card activeCard with which you can get free entry in over 80 museums in South Tyrol, you get free tickets for various cable cars and you can use the publi transport for free
Our rooms are available for occupancy on arrival day after 2 p.m. If you expect to arrive after 4 p.m., please phone us in advance. Otherwise, we may have to rent out the room to other guests.
Please vacate your room on departure day by 10 a.m.
Room reservations are confirmed upon receipt of a deposit of 50 % of the room rate/person via bank transfer to:
Bank Name: Raiffeisenkasse Wipptal; Branch: Wiesen/Pfitsch. (This deposit will be withheld in the event of cancelation.)
IBAN : IT39G 08182 59050 000301229150
SWIFT : RZSBIT21154
- More than 1 month prior to arrival, we bill 50 % of the room price.
- In the event of cancelations received less than 30 days prior to arrival, as well as premature departure or delayed arrival, we will be obliged to charge 100 % of the room rate!
Cancellation protection policy
We recommend our ’Red Rooster’ cancellation protection policy so that you can spare yourself unnecessary costs. Find out more about the advantages of this holiday cancellation insurance here. www.europaeische.at
We would be very grateful if you would pay your bill in cash.
We only accept credit-card payments for amounts of Euro 400 or above.
Pets are only permitted here by prior arrangement. We charge Euro 10/day, pet food not included. Please bring along a basket or blanket for your four-legged friend to sleep on. Please note, your pet is not permitted in the breakfast room.
By arrangement, we would be happy to make a stall and fodder available for your horse during your stay with us.
Important to Know:
- You will be charged for any damage caused to our facilities.
- We accept no liability for personal possessions that have been left behind.
- Prices and programs subject to change!